Validation... Listening.... New plans...
Ooof... what an emotional lesson... but I didn't let myself really dwell on it, because... no crying!! There's no crying in horseback riding. Sigh... ha! I knew she might be lame but... Jacel is so good at "investigations" and working around things that it was worth a try. Like Liz.. maybe we could ride her sound. So... I tacked her up and we headed to the arena. We got on and started walking around and she was a slug. Like... She was not wanting to go. I should have grabbed my whip. Jacel showed up pretty quickly and we were chatting but Lyric was just dragging. I told Jacel that she had been lame and what my thoughts on the matter were. I mentioned that I really didn't think it was foot and thought it was her cervicothoracic area but you know.. who am I to think I'm right and two really smart vets are wrong. Although Jacel made a good point... they can only see what is right in front of them... I've got the whole story. So... we figured we'd see wha...
Comments
Post a Comment