Making progress

 Lyric got the short end of the stick today and had to get ridden! Funny only got lunged and Dan was supposed to go do his water therapy but... I noticed my tire was about to pop so I had to go get new tires and thus... no water therapy for Dan. BUT... good thing because technically I was contemplating taking Lyric to Aiken to school XC today so... God was watching out for us. And me because I think I do have a cold/mild flu. 

 

Anyways... I rode Lyric today but it wasn't as early as I have been so it was already so hot and humid. We kept it short and sweet and she was good. We had some struggled but seemed to be making some good progress. I got a good bit of nice soft work today with her relaxing into the contact and the contact was even at times and soft and light! I tried really hard to ride her body not her face but I did have to resort to "I half halt and hold until you give" a few times. We finished with some really nice work though!

 

Then I was mean and made her be brave and hack all the way to the lake. She was good though! We were much straighter heading home, but... she was still good!

   

Later this evening there was a storm rolling through and they all got frisky!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

well dammit

Our First Blues!

Chill girl at the Tik clinic