From fancy to feral

 Hee hee.. Lyric was so good today and then went rogue. ;) But it was an allowed rogue. It made me happy to see actually. 









After I rode Dan and lunged Funny, I haltered Lyric and put her in the barn aisle. She got groomed and we practiced with her feet. She was super. Then I put the cavesson with the bit on and she did great! We walked up to the arena and despite the others not coming immediately, she was good. She stopped a few times and I had to bribe her with alfalfa pellets, but she was calm and chill. 

 

We got in the arena and did our pillar work and then we went to lunging. She was super! She's really getting the hang of it. I swear, she is smart! She yields out when I step into her and she's getting softer and softer in her neck. And the good news is that she is tracking up into the same footsteps, so... not crooked!

Afterwards I let them out in the dog pen pasture and she had words. ;) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

well dammit

Our First Blues!

Chill girl at the Tik clinic