Big Day

 This morning I fed everyone and then put Lyric in the cross ties. She did well. I groomed her and picked her feet and she was super. Then I measured her. She didn't care. She's 16.2. Then I turned them all out together. There was a bit of antics and some running. Unfortunately I didn't get it on video as I was either stressing and making sure no one died or helping Mike. But she's a nice mover! Her and Funny seem to be the most at odds of all of them. Surprisingly Fleck and Danny aren't fighting over her. I'm not sure if it's because of Funny or what, but I'm glad. 

They all eventually settled and paired off. Fleck and Funny and then Danny and her. Later I took Dan and Funny to Ashland and her and Fleck hung out.

When we got home, her and Fleck still hung out, but by dinner she was back with Danny. They were so attached it was almost like one horse. He even came into her stall with her. Luckily she didn't kick or panic. They all went back out together and it'll be her first night with the herd. Praying to God that all goes well.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

well dammit

Our First Blues!

Chill girl at the Tik clinic