Lunge Day

In an efforts to be good and get my errands done and study... (except I could only handle one lecture tonight and now I need a brain break... so hopefully I'll get back to studying soon)... I lunged Lyric today. I figured it was a good thing and would only help her and certainly saved me time. Plus, she worked hard last weekend so, I figured today was a good day to lunge. 

 

She was good. She seems a bit stiffer lunging to the right.... she wants to lean instead of stepping out into the left shoulder. Which fits... she's always leaning in on that right shoulder. But at the end we got some nice work. We also cantered a little bit. And did the trot poles. Good pony.

She's so goofy! She's become ONE OF US!!!! :) I love it!


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

well dammit

Our First Blues!

Chill girl at the Tik clinic